Homemade Duck FoodBy Published: July 23rd, 2020
Homemade Duck Food
Imogen had been watching a programme about ducks and homemade duck feed so thought we’d have a try making our own using ingredients we already had in the house.
- Heat the over to fan 180c and line a baking tray with baking paper.
- Cook the rice according to package, allow to cool
- Whilst the rice is cooking, out the egg in a bowl and smash up, making sure the shell is in small pieces
- Combine all the ingredients in a bowl.
- Mould the ingredients into small bowls and place on to the baking tray
- Place in the oven for 10-12 Minutes until cooked
The duck feed balls should be soft still, not too hard and a little crumbly which is the perfect consistency for the ducks.
and most of all the ducks loved them!